- Made from 1.2-1.4mm Soft, Buttery Leather.
- Maximum airflow from dual front, rear, and sleeve vents.
- Two inside pockets: Left with a snap closure, Right with a zipper closure.
- Laced adjustable sides.
- Removable insulated full sleeve liner hide-away fleece neck warmer.
- Padded and extended kidney panel.
- Antique Brass YKK Hardware.
"Motorcycle Black Madonna Two wheeled Gypsy Queen"
In 1959 at the age of thirteen I saw a woman wearing a classic motorcycle jacket in Grenwich Village putting down the kickstand on her vintage BMW motorcycle. She had the air of a gunslinger, the strength of a field hand and the beauty of a cover girl . She was at least five years older than I was and I felt cheated.
The Women's Classic Motorcycle Jacket II is cut extra long in the back with a padded kidney panel. Dual front and rear vents move the air easily through a mesh shell while an internal wind flap stops it cold at the zipper. A zip out full sleeve liner with a hide-away fleece neck warmer completes the climate control package.
Side lacing enables you to contour the motorcycle jacket to your body and an inside snap pocket is set in the leather facing where it won't rip out. Leather is 1.4 to 1.6 mm soft, thick and supple with a dull finish.
Dispatch Time: 10 Working Days